Wednesday, March 15, 2017

2017/03/08 - Skype around the World

This week, There were two main events:

On Wednesday night, I participated in a skype call with Ron Swenson, Kathlyn Garces, and Andries Louw (who was in South Africa). I shared my documents and designs and we further discussed these and other aspects very thoroughly. Also, Andries showed us a new support structure design, and we intend to see if we can use it.

The other event was an essay for the ME 195 course. The whole prompt was based on the project, and how applying challenges applying it to other countries. Unfortunately, researching and writing for it took up a lot of my time, preventing me from progressing on the project itself.

In addition, I tried seeing if I could refine my project to facilitate production as the maker fair event is coming up soon. This turned out to be more complicated then I expected, so will to discus this further with my groupmates

No comments:

Post a Comment