Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 5 - Presentation and Paseo Public Prototyping Challenge

This week, I created the SOLIDWORKS assembly that was going to be the presentation model. In addition to this, I made the presentation slides (and will present tomorrow) for the importance and significance of having a full scale design as well two explaining the SOLIDWORKS assembly.

In addition, on the 21st, my group and I went to the Hammer Theater to see the Paseo Public Prototyping Challenge. In addition to the representative of the PPPC, there were also three guest speakers (from Microsoft, SJSU and the Knight Foundation) who talked not just about what the Challenge entails, but also about the state of Silicon Valley and the San Jose. Unfortunately, with my course load and senior project, it will be much too difficult to participate. Nonetheless, it still was very interesting and I am very glad I went.


No comments:

Post a Comment