Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Week 6 - Essays and Presentation

Although this week I did not get to do much work on the design itself, I did a lot of work to help with the “checkup” aspect.

For one, due to feedback from Eric, I tweaked my pages on the presentation, and re-verified dimensions for the current design. Also, I attempted to get information via on using the school laser cutter to make a cardboard/cardstock scale prototype of the beam, but unfortunately did not get a response from the person in charge.

Most significantly, I did the Individual Writing Assignment #1. There I reflected on the Spartan Superway’s larger implications, namely why it is needed, the potential difficulties in implementing it, and how it can affect the city of San Jose, the country and perhaps even the world.


Next week, I will further refine the designs and figure out how and when to use the laser cutter, as well as any other tasks. Hopefully, I will have completed the prototype by next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment